of Chiefs of Police -- Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan -- Michigan Fraternal Order of Police -- West Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police -- Southeastern Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police -- Citizens for Traditional Values -- Michigan Family Forum -- Drug-Free Schools Coalition -- National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance -- Drug Prevention Network of the Americas -- International Scientific and Medical Forum on Drug Abuse -- Institute on Global Drug Policy -- International Task Force on Strategic Drug Policy -- Students Taking Action Not Drugs (S.
What does DPNA stand for?
DPNA stands for Drug Prevention Network of the Americas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPNA
We have 9 other meanings of DPNA in our Acronym Attic
- Division Production Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Production Division; Electricité de France)
- Double Pointed Needle (knitting)
- Downtown Professionals Network
- Dropout Prevention Network (Region 13; Texas)
- Dulcimer Players News
- Dynamic Private Network (Warpspeed Communications)
- Data Packet Network Packet Handler (also abbreviated DPNPH)
- Denial of Payment for New Admissions (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Development for People and Nature Association (Saida, Lebanon)
- Downey Park Netball Association (Alderley, Queensland, Australia)
- Dual-Polarized Notch Antenna
- Duke Park Neighborhood Association (Durham, NC)
- Descending Palatine Neurovascular Bundle
- Dipropylene Glycol Normal Butyl Ether
- Dorsal Penile Nerve Block
- Davenport Perth Neighbourhood Centre (Canada)
- Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center (Mystic, CT)
- Département de Physique Nucléaire et Corpusculaire (French: Department of Nuclear and Particle Physics; Switzerland)
- Direct Publication Number Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
in collaboration with the Drug Prevention Network of the Americas, supports UN International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking through a weekend long gathering of world-renowned drug experts who are talking about the future steps necessary to combat drug abuse globally.
News Editors/Health, Medical & Political Writers & Assignment Desks VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2002 Canadian and International delegates of the International Taskforce on Strategic Drug Policy, a select committee of Drug Prevention Network of the Americas (DPNA), have denounced the Senate Special Committee on Illicit Drug's conclusion that marijuana use does not lead to harder drugs.