The Mazatec people of Oaxaca, Mexico, have used the herb for therapeutic and spiritual purposes for centuries, according to Julie Roberts, acting state director of Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico.
What does DPANM stand for?
DPANM stands for Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Direction Polynésienne des Affaires Maritimes (French: Polynesian Directorate of Maritime Affairs)
- Disseminated Peritoneal Adenomucinosis
- DP Accounting Manager (IBM computer program)
- Du Pareil au Même (French clothing store)
- Direct Productive Annual Maintenance Man-hours
- Disabled Peoples Alliance Northamptonshire (UK)
- Disk Performance Analyzer for Networks (Diskeeper Corporation)
- Distribution Pièces Auto Narbonnaise (French auto parts distribution company)
- Drug Policy Alliance Network (advocacy)
- Dales Pony Association of North America
- Draft Proposed American National Standard
- Defense Planning and Operations
- Deputy Public Affairs Officer
- Deputy Public Assistance Officer (FEMA)
- Disabled Persons Action Organization (Watertown, NY)
- District Public Affairs Officer
- Données Particulières de l'Appel d'Offres (French: Data Sheet of Tender)
- Division des Personnels Administratifs, Ouvriers, Sociaux et de Santé (French: Administrative Social and Health Staff and Workers Division)
- Diameter of the Pulmonary Arterial Outflow Tract (thoracic and cardiovascular medicine)
- Dayton Peace Accords Project (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state in 2007 spent $22 million to incarcerate or give probation sentences to nonviolent drug possession offenders, according to information provided by the Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico.
Alliance launches anti-drug TV spots Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico has produced two public-service announcements promoting a positive approach to drug prevention for teenagers.