O'Donnell pointed out that the Food and Drug Administration's Drug Experience Reports include numerous examples of irreversible damage to hips and shoulders from six- or seven-day steroid therapies.
What does DER stand for?
DER stands for Drug Experience Report (pharmascience)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DER
We have 123 other meanings of DER in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Emergency Response
- Discrepancy Event Report
- Distinguished Encoding Rules
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Dividend Equivalent Rights (stock award0
- Division of Engineering Research (various schools)
- Division of Extramural Research (NIH)
- Documentation Evaluation Record
- Dose Equivalent Rate
- Draft Environmental Report
- Dry Extract Ratio
- Duplicate Email Remover (software)
- dwelling emission rate (UK)
- Dynamically Extensible Router
- Radar Picket Escort Ship
- Derecha (Spanish: right; used in addresses)
- Danish Energy Regulatory Authority
- Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (UK)
- Defense Environmental Restoration Account
- Defense Environmental Restoration Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wyeth-Ayerst is working with investigators at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, the Mayo Clinic, and the Harvard School of Public Health to conduct postmarketing studies to better understand the clinical relevance of adverse drug experience reports.