Investigations of these organizations are hindered by a lack of trusted and appropriately assigned Creole speakers within the RBPF Drug Enforcement Unit (DEU).
What does DEU stand for?
DEU stands for Drug Enforcement Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DEU
We have 28 other meanings of DEU in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Enabled Usages
- Digital Evaluation Unit
- Disk Expansion Unit (server technology for storage solutions)
- Display Electronic Unit
- Display Electronics Unit
- Distinctive Environmental Uniform
- Dividend Equivalent Unit (finance)
- Dokuz Eylul University
- Doom Editing Utilities
- Drive Electronics Unit (Heads-up Guidance System)
- Dumb End User
- Dunya Europe University (Switzerland)
- Germany (ISO Country code)
- Digitronics Equipment Users Association
- Diplôme d'Etudes Universitaires Appliquées (French: Diploma of Applied University Studies)
- Doncaster East Uniting Church (Australia)
- Deployable Universal Combat Earthmover (Army)
- Digital Electronic Universal Computing Engine
- Down-Sized End-User Computer Equipment
- Diplôme d'Etudes Universitaires Françaises (French: Diploma of French University Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A joint operation involving the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Royal Bahamas Police Force Drug Enforcement Unit (DEU) has netted one of the largest marijuana grow field discoveries here since 2007, reports Caribbean360.
Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau, Drug Enforcement Unit executed a drug warrant at a Willow Street, Paris residence.
Colyer,  an Amtrak drug enforcement unit investigator monitoring computerized reservations reported his suspicions to law enforcement in Washington, D.
The Guyana Revenue Authority's Drug Enforcement Unit made significant seizures through the Joint Port Control Unit, but did not provide information on quantities during this reporting period.
Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau, Drug Enforcement Unit and Brantford Police Services Street Crime Unit executed a search warrant for drugs at a Mount Pleasant Road residence at 7:15 p.
Proposed cost-savings State legislators are considering: Ending the school year early Eliminating the Oregon State Police drug enforcement unit Cutting off services to 13,000 people in welfare-to-work programs Reducing worker retraining programs Leaving positions unfilled in the state Forestry Department's insect and disease programs
Clair Shores Police Department reported that, in 2004, its drug enforcement unit alone spent nearly 2,500 hours in officer time waiting to testify at preliminary exams.