Registration for the Tribal Drugs of Abuse and Drug Endangered Children training, facilitated by the expert Native trainers of Lamar Associates, is free and open to anyone working with Native communities.
What does DEC stand for?
DEC stands for Drug Endangered Children (program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEC
We have 311 other meanings of DEC in our Acronym Attic
- Diversified Energy Corporation
- Division des Examens et Concours (French: Division of Examinations and Competitions)
- Division for Early Childhood (Council for Exceptional Children)
- Division of Environmental Chemistry (various locations)
- Doctor of Economics
- DOE Environmental Checklist
- Douglas Electric Cooperative
- Downhill Etc Crew (bike jumping group)
- Dream Exotics Cars (French car club)
- Drug Education Coordinator
- Drug Enforcement Commission (Zambia)
- Drug Evaluation Committee
- Drug Evaluation in Children
- Durban Exhibition Centre (South Africa)
- Directional Gyro; Electrical System; Clock with Sweep Second Hand; Altimeter; Radios; Attitude Indicator; Turn and Slip Indicator (additional equipment for IFR flight)
- Decorrelating Detector
- Deterministic Decorrelator Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test (signal detector)
- Développement par l'Epargne et le Crédit Organisation Non Gouvernementale (French)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Distributive Education Clubs of America)
- Danish Enterprise and Construction Authority (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
cfm 2011 Ontario Drug Endangered Children Conference 24- 25 May 2011 Stratford, ON Contact: www.
12, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was released today by the Office of Justice Programs: Drug Endangered Children - Mary Lou Leary, OJP's Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, spoke Wednesday, November 10, at the National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children Conference in Dallas, Texas.
The state's Drug Endangered Children Advisory Committee issued standards on July 20, which spelled out how safety personnel, child caseworkers, and health professionals should respond to meth lab discoveries and busts.
If medical care is required, a protocol such as that in the California Drug Endangered Children Resource Center's "Medical Protocols for Children Found at Methamphetamine Lab Sites" should be followed.
The Drug Endangered Children Program In conjunction with strengthening state law, California awarded grants to four counties (San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, and Orange) to identify issues, establish protocol, and implement a multidisciplinary approach to protecting children victimized by exposure to methamphetamine manufacturing.
For this reason, Lamar Associates-Indian Country Training and the National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children (National DEC) have formed a partnership to develop a specific curriculum for service providers who work with children in tribal communities.
htm Blogs Discuss DOJ's efforts on Underage Drinking and Drug Endangered Children- Two recent blogs on the Department of Justice's Web site outline DOJ's grants to address Underage Drinking and a new Task Force on Drug Endangered Children.