Walker is a participant in Drug Education for Youth DEFY), a weeklong program designed to provide students awareness about the dangers of drugs and alcohol.
What does DEFY stand for?
DEFY stands for Drug Education for Youth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEFY
We have 2 other meanings of DEFY in our Acronym Attic
- Driven Equilibrium Fourier Transform
- Dynamic Error/Free Transmission
- Defense Technology
- DRB-Hicom Defense Technologies SDN BHD
- Defence Elementary Flying Training School (military flying school; UK)
- Decision-Making Evaluation Facility for Tactical Teams
- December Economic and Fiscal Update (New Zealand)
- DEtachable, Fuel, Utility Liquid Exchange System
- Diplôme d'Etudes Fondamentales Vétérinaires (French: Diploma of Veterinary Fundamentals)
- Development Education for Youth
- Data Exchange Gateway
- Dave's Energy Guide (Phish song)
- Davis Energy Group (Davis, California)
- Delhaize Frères et Cie (French investment group)
- Deliciously Evil Grin
- Dépannage Entretien Gaz (French: Gas Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Derechos Especial de Giro (Spanish: Spanish Drawing Rights)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Troy Anderson Staff Writer Encouraged by the White House to reduce drug use in Los Angeles by 25 percent over the next five years, local officials said Tuesday that they want to broaden drug education for youths, beef up treatment resources and increase law enforcement in ``high drug use'' areas.
AFMCNS) -- Thirty airmen volunteers supported an eight-day Drug Education for Youth camp for 38 kids ages 9-12.