The Ministry of Health is responsible for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals addicted to drugs and psychotropic substances, and operates drug demand reduction programs.
What does DDRP stand for?
DDRP stands for Drug Demand Reduction Program (Department of Defense)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDRP
We have 10 other meanings of DDRP in our Acronym Attic
- Délégation au Développement de la Région Nazairienne (French: Nazaire Region Development Delegation)
- Dual Diagnosis Recovery Network (Tennessee)
- Deputy Director for Regional Operations
- Deputy Directorate for Research Operations
- Downtown Denver Residents Organization (Denver, CO)
- Drug Demand Reduction Officer (US Civil Air Patrol)
- Dial Dictation Relay Panel
- Direct Dodge Replacement Pump
- Disarmament Demobilisation and Reintegration Programme
- DNA-dependent RNA-polymerase
- Dynamics Detection Recording Processor
- Double Direct Random Phase Approximation
- Demand During Repair Problem Turnaround Time
- Demobilisation, Disarmament, Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Department of Development and Rural Renewal (Canada)
- Directional Discontinuity Ring Radiator
- Disarmament Demobilization Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Dynamic Deficit Round Robin
- Darling Downs Rugby Referees Association (Australia)
- Double Data Rate Random Access Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the Air Force Reserve Command Drug Demand Reduction Program manager for the past 14 years, he's handed out more magnetic calendars, notebooks, pens and stress balls than he could possibly count.
counternarcotics strategy in Afghanistan has changed; (2) assesses progress made and challenges faced within the elimination/eradication, interdiction, justice reform, public information, and drug demand reduction program areas; and (3) assesses U.
Drug Abuse Awareness, Demand Reduction, and Treatment Panama lacks an official budget for drug demand reduction programs, although funding sources include donations from civil society groups and international cooperation.
Since 1988, the primary emphasis of AFRC's drug demand reduction program has been detection--random military and civilian drug testing," Mr.
Jeff Moore of the National Guard Drug Demand Reduction Program talked about the hazards of drugs before allowing the students to climb through a Blackhawk helicopter, Humvee and sheriff's patrol car.
Through the Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP), the FBI provides information about the destructive effects of drugs, both on individuals and communities.
After the fall of communism, some of the agents were reassigned to the FBI's Drug Demand Reduction program, which is part of the federal government's war against crime and drugs.