Most evaluations were not published, but they were all filed with the Drug Courts Program Office, subsequently merged into the Bureau of Justice Assistance, and were used for reviews of program effectiveness by such agencies as the General Accounting Office.
What does DCPO stand for?
DCPO stands for Drug Courts Program Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCPO
We have 18 other meanings of DCPO in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Podiatric Medical Association (Washington, DC)
- Downtown College Park Management Authority (College Park, MD)
- Direct Current Permanent Magnet Motor
- Data Communications Point Management System (Sprint)
- Defense Civilian Personnel Management Service
- Disease Control Priorities Network (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
- Diabetes Care Program of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Damage Control Petty Officer
- Designated Child Protection Officer (UK)
- Directed Complete Partial Order (domain theory/theoretical computer science/order theory)
- Dutch Car Pulling Organization
- Duty Chief Petty Officer
- DWS Capital Protection Oriented Fund (India)
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Demilune Cell and Parotid Protein (endocrinology)
- Designated Child Protection Person
- Diabetes Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant
- Direction Commerciale Particuliers et Professionnels (French: Home and Office Sales Management)
- Disease Control Priorities Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of jurisdictions throughout the nation have implemented juvenile drug courts, using funds from the Office of Justice Programs' (OJP) Drug Courts Program Office.
Cohen's Miami-Dade court has been chosen as one of three demonstration sites by the Center for Substance Abuse and Treatment, and both Judge Cohen's and Judge Parnham's courts serve as "Host Family Drug Court Sites" for the Drug Court Planning Initiative Family Project, sponsored by the Drug Courts Program Office, Office of Justice Programs, U.