They determined each adolescent's criminal history, prior addiction treatment, mental health, and substance use, as assessed with the DSM-IV interview, the Million Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI), the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI-A2), the Michigan Alcohol Screening Test (MAST), and the Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST).
What does DAST stand for?
DAST stands for Drug Abuse Screening Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAST
We have 17 other meanings of DAST in our Acronym Attic
- Diploma in Advanced Software Technology
- Disaster Area Survey Team
- Disaster Assessment Survey Team (FEMA)
- Distributed Applications Support Team (NLANR)
- Division for Advanced Systems Technology
- Division of Applied Science & Technology
- Division of Road Technology Automation Brno
- Draw-a-Scientist Test
- Drink a Small Town
- Drones for Aerodynamic and Structural Testing
- Drupal Automated Staging Toolkit
- Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Dyslexia Adult Screening Test
- Drug Abuse Screening Test for Adolescents
- Draw-A-Sketch Task - Situation
- Designated Area for Sustainable Tourism Administration
- Data Analysis System for Threat To Army Aviation
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Dollar Approximate Separate Transactions Method (US IRS)
- Danish Association for Science and Technology Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants completed the Schedule for Heterosexist Events (SHE), Internalized Homophobia Scale (IHP), Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT), and the Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST).
BY SHARON WORCESTER Southeast Bureau Drug Screening Sample Questions The Drug Abuse Screening Test is a tool that physicians can use to screen for drug abuse during office visits.
This fourth step involves using brief questionnaires, such as the Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST) and the Screener and Opioid Assessment for Patients with Pain (SOAPP) tests.