Other important topics expressed by survey respondents that will be discussed at the event include: * Management of in-vitro synthesized and in-vivo RNAi Reagents at the Drosophila RNAi Screening ( Stephanie Mohr PhD , Director of the Drosophila RNAi Screening Center, Harvard Medical School) * Sample management workflows and supporting software ( Janet Diratsaoglu , Principal Scientist, Roche) * Building a cDNA and RNAi library management system ( Karen Billeci Scientific Manager, Assay & Automation Technology Group Genentech) * Library strategies: A model for academic/industrial collaboration in drug discovery: the rare paediatric brain tumour campaign at St.
What does DRSC stand for?
DRSC stands for Drosophila RNAi (Ribonucleic Acid Interference) Screening Center (Harvard Medical School; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRSC
We have 6 other meanings of DRSC in our Acronym Attic
- Dangers. Response, Send for Help, Airways. Breathing, CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), Defibrillator
- Distribution Reliability Self Assessment Template
- Desert Rat Scrap Book (humor publication; 1945-1967)
- Development, Regeneration, and Stem Cell Biology (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (book)
- Defence Reserves Support Council (Australian Defence Force)
- Derwent Reservoir Sailing Club (UK)
- Deutsches Rechnungslegungs Standards Committee eV (German Accounting Standards Committee)
- Direkcija Republike Slovenije Za Ceste (Slovenian: Republic of Slovenia Directorate of Roads)
- Dispute Resolution Sub-Committee (various organizations)
- DuPage Railroad Safety Council (est. 1994; Hinsdale, IL)
- Don't Respond, She Can Tell
- Distributed Range Safety Display
- Double Red Sea Dweller (Rolex)
- Dataroute Serving Exchange
- Death-Related Sensory Experience
- Department of the Defense Relocation Services for Employees
- Design Resource Search Engine (web page)
- Drug-Related Side Effects
- Deployable Receive Segment Engineering Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Drosophila RNAi library consists of more than 13,000 double-stranded RNA molecules (dsRNAs) that have the competitive advantage of being ready for immediate experimental use without further synthesis or purification steps.
elegans researchers, allows visitors to search for genes with positive or wild-type RNAi assays by any of a number of maternal, embryonic, and/or postembryonic phenotypes, And the Harvard Medical School Drosophila RNAi Screen Center makes available a library of double-stranded RNAs that can be used by researchers to conduct high-throughput cell-based RNAi screens to identify genes involved in various assays.