What does dMLK stand for?
dMLK stands for Drosophila Mixed Lineage Kinase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Disease Management Leadership Forum (Disease Management Association of America)
- Dual Mode Laser Guided Bomb (weapon; Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Direct Manufacturing Labor-Hours
- Defense Medical Language Initiative
- Division of Money-Laundering Investigation (China)
- Drug Money Laundering Initiative (US DoJ)
- Duke Microfinance Leadership Initiative (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Dalian Maple Leaf International School (Dalian, China)
- Defense Medical Logistics Information System
- Dr Martyn Lloyd Jones (preacher)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School
- Data Mining Lessons Learned (workshop and editorial)
- Del Mar Little League (California)
- Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics (various universities)
- Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
- Dinmore Manor Locomotive Limited (UK)
- Distributed Maximum Log-Likelihood (algorithm)
- Durham Masters Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Defense Medical Logistics Supply System