Jeffrey Starre recommends taking Drosera rotundifolia 30c, once daily for two weeks to prevent whooping cough.
What does DRRO stand for?
DRRO stands for Drosera Rotundifolia (roundleaf sundew species symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRRO
We have 2 other meanings of DRRO in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Response and Recovery Liaison (Church World Service)
- Dorchester Road Regional Library (North Charleston, SC)
- Dorset Road Running League (UK)
- Direct Response Relationship Marketing (marketing philosophy)
- Disaster Restoration & Reconstruction Management (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Dual Round-Robin Matching
- Debt Relief Restrictions Order (UK)
- Disaster Relief & Rescue Operation (Malaysia)
- Disaster Response and Recovery Operations
- Danversbank Relief and Reconstruction Project (gaming)
- Demobilization, Reinsertion and Reintegration Program (Burundi)
- Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Protection (medical physics; UK)
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects
- Disaster Response and Recovery Plan
- Division Rapid Refueling Point
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (est. 2008; Colorado)
- Dreamin Ridge Ranch Productions (California)
- Deutsche Referenzbüro für Lebensmittel-Ringversuche und Referenzmaterialien (German food inspections)
- Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations (UK Parliament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cypripedium acaule -- -- -- Decodon verticillatus -- -- P Drosera intermedia -- -- -- Drosera rotundifolia - 17, 0.
On further crossing with Drosera rotundifolia only half would then be capable of conjugation with those of the latter" (Winge, 1917:113).