But the income levels in the drop-down list are pretty limited and likely won't give you an accurate account of how your tax dollars are being spent.
What does DDL stand for?
DDL stands for Drop-Down List (user interface)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DDL
We have 102 other meanings of DDL in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Download
- Direct Drive Laser Printer
- Direct Drive Linear (motor)
- Disegno di Legge (Italian: Drawing of Law)
- Dispersive Delay Line
- Display Directory List
- Document Definition Language
- Document Description Language
- Document Distribution List
- Donald's Dream Land (Donald Duck)
- Dynamique du Langage (French: Dynamics of Language)
- Deep Draft Lubricant Association (est. 1996)
- Deferred Deposit Loan Act (Colorado)
- Demain, dès l'Aube (French: Tomorrow at Dawn)
- Deputy Director of Legal Aid (Hong Kong)
- Direct Drive Linear Actuation/Actuator
- Disposition, Development and Loan Agreement (housing)
- Drug Dealer Liability Act (state legislation)
- Disability Discrimination Law Advocacy Service (Australia)
- Drop Down List Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
if you wish to run on behalf of Diabetes UK, you can select the charity from the drop-down list.
In fact, your suggestions have inspired more than a few changes to our district's Web site, including implementing a feature that translates our site into 35 different languages and adding to our master template a drop-down list containing direct links to each school's Web site.
Go to the Multiple pages drop-down list and click on Book fold (see screenshot).
But the drop-down list did not allow users to select Welsh either as their mother tongue or a second language.
01 of Instrument Manager, a Windows-based software product that interfaces up to 128 medical instruments such as laboratory analyzers, automation equipment and point-of-care devices simultaneously via serial cables or network, allows users to construct if/then rules using an intuitive graphical interface containing data elements and actions in drop-down lists.
The Diakon files are available in the same drop-down list as the stored credit files.
04, page 96), I suggested he give each section of the worksheet a unique name, which can be recalled by selecting it from the Name Box# drop-down list.