Mike Willoughby, President of PFSweb's services division, commented, "We are working with Army & Air Force Exchange Service to provide a custom logistics solution to support its catalog and website, which brings together over 32,000 warehoused products as well as inventories of numerous drop ship vendors.
What does DSV stand for?
DSV stands for Drop Ship Vendor (supply chain management technique)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSV
We have 65 other meanings of DSV in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Safety Violation
- Directia Sanitar Veterinara
- Direction des Sciences du Vivant (French: Directorate of Life Sciences; Commissariat à l'Énergie Atomique)
- Direction des Services Vétérinaires (French: Directorate of Veterinary Services; various nations)
- Dive Surface Valve (rebreather)
- Diving Support Vessel
- Donauschwäbische Sportvereinigung (German: Danube-Swabian Sport Association; Los Angeles, CA)
- Downhole Safety Valve (oil wells)
- Drahtseilvereinigung e.V (German: Association of German Steel Wire Rope Makers)
- Drillstring Valve
- Dynamic Signature Verification
- Steam Supply Valve
- Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems (Workshop)
- Défense Sud Vallée Aisne (French: Defense Aisne Valley South)
- Dépannage Serrurerie Vitrerie Aluminium (French: Aluminum Glazing Hardware Repair)
- Désinfection des Surfaces par Voie Aérienne (French: Disinfection of Surfaces Through the Air)
- Digital Subtraction Vertebral Arteriography
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications
- Digital Stored Value Card (Centipaid; Nashua, NH)
- Dirk Seewald Venture Consulting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the software will allow MotoSport to negotiate better terms with its current drop ship vendors, help in identifying its best customers, and enable it to control its own technology direction.
Initially geared to offer a line of over 40,000 unique products that are fulfilled internally as well as from drop ship vendors by leveraging Internet EDI, Michaels required a comprehensive system that could easily integrate into multiple pre-selected components.