Back lunge and front kick: Feet hip width apart, step one leg back and drop knee below hip to almost the floor, with front knee staying about the front ankle.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Drop Knee (body boarding style)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Donut King (various locations)
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd. (publishing)
- Double Kill (gaming)
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
- Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
- Dread Knights (gaming clan)
- Drift King (Fast and the Furious movie character)
- Drop Kick (wrestling move)
- Dungeon Keeper (game)
- Deck House
- Die Kelders Cave 1 (South Africa)
- Disbursing Clerk First Class (Naval Rating)
- Electricity Grid Price Area for West Denmark (Aarhus on Nordpool)
- Disbursing Clerk Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Electricity Grid Price Area for East Denmark (Copenhagen on Nordpool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I stood a long, cold while looking down that trail to where in fall, leafed out in aspen and birch, it flattens into prairie, a hill in heat-hazed distance, high grass, an oval of light: a place to pause, catch your breath, not intending to drop knee deep in snow for everything, for everyone.
Flowboarders will vie for titles in divisions that include Junior Men's Bodyboard, Women's Bodyboard, Men's Bodyboard, Drop Knee, Junior Stand Up, Men's Stand-up, Women's Stand-up, Open Stand Up with Straps, Bodyboard Super Heat, Stand Up Super Heat and Best Trick.
Beginning with the signing of the number one ranked drop knee surfer in the world, Paul Roach.