Droid users are lucky that their newer handsets boast solid rooting methods, which also work fine on their predecessors such as Motorola Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global and Droid X2, besides all of their variants.
What does D2G stand for?
D2G stands for Droid 2 Global (Motorola)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2G
We have 1 other meaning of D2G in our Acronym Attic
- Down 2 Earth
- Di 2 Ethyl Hexyl Phosphoric Acid (effective metal extractant)
- Diablo 2 Expansion Pack
- Drive 2 Fitness (youth fitness program)
- Dedicated 2 God
- Destroyer Second Generation General Electric
- Direct to Garment (garment printing)
- Distance to Goal (learning)
- Division 2 Girls (athletic division)
- Distributed Diagnosis and Home Healthcare (conference)
- Doc-to-Help Markup Language
- Diablo 2 Java Script Parser (gaming)
- Data to Knowledge (data mining application)
- Defender 2000 (Atari Jaguar game)
- Developer 2000 (Oracle)
- Dragonz 2000 (gaming clan)
- Dressed to Kill (fashion label; Seoul, South Korea)
- Darkness to Light (abuse prevention organization; Charleston, SC)
- Desire2Learn (educational learning platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Verizon Wireless' Mobile UC Client currently supports the following Android smartphones by Motorola: DROID X, DROID X2, DROID(TM) 2, DROID 2 GLOBAL and DROID PRO, with other devices and manufacturers to follow.
In addition, the new handset boasts 27 percent faster multitasking performance over the DROID 2 Global thanks to its 1GHz dual-core TI OMAP chip.