Auburn, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or .
What does DUTI stand for?
DUTI stands for Driving under the Influence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Detached Urban Tactical Assault (gaming clan)
- Dynamic Umbilical Termination Assembly (McNulty Offshore Construction Ltd.; UK)
- Dallas Union Terminal Company
- Dual-Use Technology Centre (UK)
- Desperados Under the Eaves (blog)
- Dundee University Temporary Employees (UK)
- Downtown Urban Theater Festival
- Diplôme Universitaire de Traduction Français-Arabe (French: University Diploma in French-Arabic Translation; University of Lyon; Lyon, France)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie: Génie Électrique et Informatique Industrielle (French: University Diploma of Technology: Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering)
- Democritus University of Thrace (Komotini, Greece)
- 2'-Deoxyuridine 5'-Triphosphate
- Dhaka Urban Transport Project (World Bank; Bangladesh)
- Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (Florida)
- Derivatives Use, Trading & Regulation (journal)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie Services et Réseaux de Communication (French: University Technology Services and Communication Networks)
- Direct Underreaching Transfer Trip
- Duke University Union (student services)
- DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church
- Durham Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Durham, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Nigerian football star sentenced to 40 lashes in Sudan for driving under the influence of alcohol insisted on Thursday on his innocence and said he could not imagine himself being flogged.
The driver of the truck, Calvin Darling, was charged with felony driving under the influence and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
The report also noted a gender difference: 22% of male drivers aged 21 years or older reported driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in 2002 and 2003, compared with 11% of females.
Driving Under The Influence Of Children Rick Kirkman & Jerry Scott Andrews & McMeel 4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111 0740750054 $16.
A defendant arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana brought a [section] 1983 action against the arresting officers, alleging false arrest and malicious prosecution.
Liquor laws--The violation of state or local laws or ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, or use of alcoholic beverages, not including driving under the influence and drunkenness.
Driving under the influence of antihistamines may not be a crime, but it can be just as hazardous as driving under the influence of alcohol.