Not only do you risk killing yourself or someone else, but the trauma and financial costs of a crash or an arrest for driving while impaired can change your life forever," he stressed.
What does DWI stand for?
DWI stands for Driving While Impaired
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DWI
We have 83 other meanings of DWI in our Acronym Attic
- Dialing While Intoxicated (aka drunk telephone dialing)
- Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (application of magnetic resonance imaging)
- Digital Worlds Institute (University of Florida)
- Direct Water Injection
- Disaster Welfare Information
- Disaster Welfare Inquiry
- Dragonwave Incorporated (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Draw and Wall Ironing (metal forming process)
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Drinking Water Intake
- Driving While Incontinent
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Dual Wavelength Interferometer
- Dudes With Instruments (band from Albuquerque, NM, USA)
- Dutch West Indies
- Danish Wind Industry Association (wind energy)
- Delta Workforce Investment Area (Mississippi)
- Distortive Wave Impulse Approximation (calculations)
- Distributed Work Industry Association
- Doctor Who Image Archive (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1951, Parliament created an additional offence of driving while impaired by alcohol or a drug.
Driving while impaired is simply not worth the risk of killing yourself or someone else, or the hassles and expenses sure to come from a crash or arrest.