Northbridge, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or .
What does DUIA stand for?
DUIA stands for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DUIA
- Distinctive Unit Insignia (US Army)
- Diving Unlimited International, Inc.
- Documento Unico de Identidad (Spanish)
- Documento Único de Importación (Spanish)
- Dossier Unique Interactif (French: Unique Interactive Dossier)
- Dota Under the Influence (gaming clan)
- Driving Under the Influence
- Duke University Improv
- Dynamic User Interface
- Deutsches Übersee Institut (German Overseas Institute)
- Dutch University Institute for Art History (Italy)
- Dynamic Updates for Internet Addressing
- Di-Ureido Iso-Butane (cattle medicine)
- De Utrechtse Internet Courant (Dutch news website)
- Deputy Umpire-in-Chief (sports)
- Derivative Unit Identification Code
- Diplôme Universitaire Information-Communication (French: University Diploma in Information-Communication)
- Driving Under the Influence of Cannabis
- Data Unit Identifier
- Demand Unique Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Nigerian football star sentenced to 40 lashes in Sudan for driving under the influence of alcohol insisted on Thursday on his innocence and said he could not imagine himself being flogged.
Driving under the influence of alcohol - fined pounds 100, licence endorsed, disqualified for three years, costs pounds 35' Jegan Bobb, 32, Darren Close, Saltley.
The detainee had been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, and a breath alcohol test identified a level of .
As of March this year, the number of drivers arrested in the port at Ystad for driving under the influence of alcohol has more than doubled compared with the year-earlier period, from 14 to 32.
Auburn, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or .
The number of women driving under the influence of alcohol in the United States is rising fast, according to data released Thursday by the FBI, which said the trend was alarming.
On March 9, 2002, Chadda was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol (Vehicle Code section 23152(a)).