The axles come standard with driver-controlled differential lock, which provides cross-axle locking and are manufactured at the company's axle manufacturing facility in Lindesberg, Sweden.
What does DCDL stand for?
DCDL stands for Driver-Controlled Differential Lock
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCDL
We have 5 other meanings of DCDL in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Department of Human Services (Washington, DC)
- Diffusion- and Convection-Dependent Inhomogeneity (physiology)
- Directional Correlational Deinterlacing (Faroudja)
- Data Carrier Detect Input Change
- Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems (journal)
- Dutch Country DJ Association
- DBS Cholamandalam Distribution Limited (Singapore and India)
- Deputy Chief of Defence Logistics (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Digital Control Design Language
- Digitally Controllable Delay Line
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Dallas, Texas, USA)
- De Chazal du Mée (French business association)
- Digital Cinema Distribution Master
- Digitally Controlled Delta Modulation
- Double-Crystal Diffractometer Mapping
- Diamond Core Drilling Manufacturers Association
- DC Department of Mental Health
- District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles (Washington, DC)
- Discrete Chaotic Dynamics in Nature and Society (International Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
o Robust driver-controlled differential lock (DCDL) switch.
Since our entrance into the axle market in 1909, we've introduced over 20 technological 'firsts' to the axle market, such as hypoid- Generoid(R) gearing in 1972; driver-controlled differential lock in 1986; and in 1992, advanced lube axles that are virtually maintenance- free," he said.