For $10, you get 76 pieces, including a 10-inch tape measure, hammer, bit driver handle, 16 SAE and metric hex key wrenches and more.
What does DRH stand for?
DRH stands for Driver Handle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DRH
We have 36 other meanings of DRH in our Acronym Attic
- Delinquent Road Hazards (from the movie Cars)
- Department of Radiological Health
- Department of Reproductive Health
- Detroit Receiving Hospital (Detroit, MI)
- Diameter at Reference Height (forestry)
- Direction des Ressources Humaines (French: Management of Human Resources)
- Diretoria de Recursos Humanos (Portuguese: Human Resources Department; Brazil)
- Division of Radiological Health
- Division of Reproductive Health (CDC)
- Douglas R. Hofstadter (professor and science writer)
- Desert Reining Horse Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Detroit Roller Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Digital Resources in the Humanities and Arts (conference; UK)
- Dual-Ridged Horn Antenna
- Direct Referral Hearing Aid Clinic
- Durham Region Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Deer River HealthCare Center (Minnesota)
- Deer Run Hunt Club (South Carolina)
- Développement des Resources Humaines du Canada (Human Resources Development Canada)
- Des Ressources Humaines Durables (French: Development of Sustainable Human Resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
hexagon, Phillips and Torx bits, with magnetized driver handle all packaged in a field case with bench tray.
99 Type: Without case Total bits: Eight Comprised a pair of driver handles and two shafts with 110mm and 50mm lengths.
The typical LTL driver handles a smaller number of items, but the paperwork is much more involved, and original billing documents are physically carried with the shipment.