Contract notice: Groundwater protection additional advice in drinking water protection cooperation upper line in space gE[micro]ttingen.
What does DWP stand for?
DWP stands for Drinking Water Protection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DWP
We have 70 other meanings of DWP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Wave-Processing Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Direct Written Premium (insurance)
- Discussed with Patient (medical shorthand)
- Dishwasher Panel
- Dislocated Worker Program (various locations)
- Dismissed With Prejudice
- Division of Water and Power
- Dominant Wave Period (weather)
- Draft Working Paper
- Drinking Water Program
- Dritte Welt Partner (German: Third World Partners)
- Driving While Phoning
- Dutch Web Promotion (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Wavelength Provisioning
- Dynamic Weapon Pricing (gamin, Counter-Strike: Source)
- Dynamic Web Page (Big Planet product)
- Dangerous Waste Permit Application
- Dead With Paramedic Assistance
- Deepwater Ports Act of 1974 (more commonly seen as DPA)
- Died With Paramedic Assist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary focus of this initiative will be on source water protection with a view toward cost-effective drinking water protection and the generation of multiple ecological benefits beyond safe water, such as habitat protection and carbon sequestration.
He works as drinking water protection coordinator for Eugene Water & Electric Board.
Waxman has repeatedly fought efforts to relax important clean air and drinking water protections and weaken enforcement of the federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Background documents on the changes are available for review at the Minnesota Department of Health, Drinking Water Protection Section, 625 N.
Northern Ontario communities have more time now to apply for drinking water infrastructure renewal funding under the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Drinking Water Protection Program.
Over the past century, the term has been widely used in arenas such as wildlife management, drinking water protection, and environmental advocacy.
Five exposure bills from the spring were debated, passed and received royal assent in October: the Business Corporations Act, the Drinking Water Protection Amendment Act, 2002, the Election Statutes Amendment Act, 2002, the Human Rights Code Amendment Act, 2002, and the Workers Compensation Amendment Act (No.