24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chelsea Clinton will take the stage at the 2013 Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Annual Meeting this afternoon to help launch Flash Flood For Good, a three-day social media call to action to raise awareness and funds for children in Ethiopia, Myanmar and Rwanda so they can receive clean water through the Procter & Gamble Children's Safe Drinking Water Program distributed by leading water provider World Vision.
What does DWP stand for?
DWP stands for Drinking Water Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DWP
We have 70 other meanings of DWP in our Acronym Attic
- Dharma Wanita Persatuan (Indonesian: Dharma Women's Association)
- Digital Wave-Processing Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Direct Written Premium (insurance)
- Discussed with Patient (medical shorthand)
- Dishwasher Panel
- Dislocated Worker Program (various locations)
- Dismissed With Prejudice
- Division of Water and Power
- Dominant Wave Period (weather)
- Draft Working Paper
- Drinking Water Protection
- Dritte Welt Partner (German: Third World Partners)
- Driving While Phoning
- Dutch Web Promotion (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Wavelength Provisioning
- Dynamic Weapon Pricing (gamin, Counter-Strike: Source)
- Dynamic Web Page (Big Planet product)
- Dangerous Waste Permit Application
- Dead With Paramedic Assistance
- Deepwater Ports Act of 1974 (more commonly seen as DPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daley said his significant accomplishments were starting the technically challenging but successful chloramine drinking water program, the internal design and construction of two rail trail bridges, and working with Mr.
SGS teams are also working on similar services for products shipped to European countries such as the UK, France and Germany, to meet their respective local safe drinking water programs (WRAS, ACS and DVGW).
P&G also committed to provide four billion liters of clean drinking water in the developing world through the Children's Safe Drinking Water program by 2012.
Over the years, Piatscheck has supported initiatives such as community based clean drinking water programs and the establishment of small outposts to administer First Aid in remote areas.
That would prevent an estimated 80 million days of diarrhea and save an estimated 10,000 lives," said Greg Allgood, director of the children's safe drinking water program at P&G.
It sounds like science fiction, but Greg Allgood, PhD, head of P&G's Children's Safe Drinking Water Program, assures me it's real science and really works.
However, the drinking water program implemented is "world class" with test labs required to upload their client data directly into the Ministry of Environment's computer banks.