Company to Continue Maintenance of the Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS) SAN DIEGO and MCLEAN, Va.
What does DWIS stand for?
DWIS stands for Drinking Water Information System (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DWIS
We have 1 other meaning of DWIS in our Acronym Attic
- Dishwasher Inner Protection Pan (product)
- Drainage Water Irrigation Project (Egypt)
- Danish West Indies Rigsdaler (currency)
- Drinking Water Ingestion Rate
- Drops, Withdrawals, Incompletes, and Repeats (various universities)
- Department for Women in Society (Malta)
- Division of Workforce Investment Services (est. 2002; Montgomery County, MD)
- Do What I Say
- Doctor Who Information Society (TV show)
- DocuWare Internet Server
- Do What I Say Not What I Did
- Do What I Say Not What I Do
- Does What It Says on the Tin (UK slang)
- DWI Tracking System (Missouri State Highway Patrol)
- Do What I Want
- Department of World Justice (role-playing game and fictional organization)
- Deutsches Waffen Journal (German: German Weapons Journal)
- Diana Wynne Jones (Fantasy author)
- Detroit-Wayne Joint Building Authority (Michigan)
- Do What Jesus Does/Did
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA database that stores monitoring data for TTHM measures is called the Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS).
9 million contract to implement a drinking water information system on behalf of the state of Washington Department of Health, Division of Drinking Water.