Where: If you're looking for a great all-night club to dance and drink till you drop, Stereo is a popular place to hang out, or head to Le Belmont, an upscale club, which hosts some world-famous bands and DJs.
What does DTYD stand for?
DTYD stands for Drink Till You Drop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Downtown Crossing (band)
- Dead to You (Internet slang)
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Discount to Yield (investing)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
- Downtown Youth Center
- Dorchester Town Youth Football Club (UK)
- Diltiazem (pharmacology)
- Distance to Zero (various applications)
- Division Tactical Zone
- Drive-Time Zone (schools)
- Dutzend (German: Dozens)
- Daily Universe (college newspaper at BYU)
- Dangerous, Undetected Failure
- Danske Universiteter (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gather the lads together, add a stripper and drink till you drop.