It should be noted that the insert drill could not be expected to give the highest accuracy in terms of drilled hole size because of the insert pocket and indexable insert tolerances.
What does DHS stand for?
DHS stands for Drilled Hole Size
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHS
We have 282 other meanings of DHS in our Acronym Attic
- Donegal High School (Mount Joy, Pennsylvania)
- Donelson High School
- Dongola High School (Illinois)
- Dorchester Historical Society (Boston, MA)
- Dothan High School
- Double Hip Spica (cast)
- Douglas High School
- Dover High School (USA)
- Downingtown High School
- Dracut High School (Dracut, MA Usa)
- Drug Hypersensitivity Syndrome (adverse drug reaction)
- Dryden High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Dual Homed Station (Cisco)
- Dublin High School (Dublin, CA)
- Dumont High School (Dumont, New Jersey)
- Dunbar High School (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Dunbarton High School (Pickering, Ontario, Canada)
- Duncanville High School
- Dunellen High School (New Jersey)
- Dunman High School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drilled hole size can't be predicted because of web eccentricity-allowed limits that reduce the validity of measuring lip height to lip height.
Backdrilling Dimensional Configurations ATTRIBUTE CONNECTOR TYPE VHDM or VHDM-HSD GbX Drilled hole size 0.