drifting buoys, vehicles, vessels); * numerical model results (e.
What does DRIBU stand for?
DRIBU stands for Drifting Buoy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dynamic Response Index
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Food, Agriculture and Forestry)
- Digital Repository of Information and Data for Evolution
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Direct Response Insurance Administrative Services, Inc. (Chanhassen, MN)
- Deflection Routing Information Base
- Deutscher Rollsport- und Inline-Verband (German Roller and Inline Skating Association)
- Digital Retail Internet Banking (Malaysia)
- Diversified Risk Insurance Brokers (Emeryville, CA)
- Don't Read If Busy
- Defense Research Information Center
- Délégation aux Relations Internationales et à la Coopération (French)
- Dépannage et Réalisations Informatiques en Creuse (French computer repair company)
- Department for Research on Innovation and Competition (est. 2004; France)
- Detroit River International Crossing (transportation project)
- Disaster Recovery Institute Canada (est. 1996)
- Divestiture and Reform Implementation Committee (Uganda)
- Defense Reform Initiative Decision
- Defense Reform Initiative Directive
- Development Review and Inspection Department (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Observations of remote parts of the ocean are currently made using a combination of moored buoys, drifting buoys and manned research vessels.
The delivery system components include moored buoys, Coastal Marine Automated Network sites, voluntary observing ships and oceanographic drifting buoys and subsurface oceanographic "floats.
ORBIMAGE's custom buoy programming, ATI's design and manufacturing capabilities, and ORBIMAGE/SecTrack's message handling systems make this the ideal and most reliable drifting buoy solution in the marketplace.
The discovery of numerous eddies translating up the coast helps explain a discrepancy between two earlier data sets, from drifting buoys and historical ship drifts, that show continuous flow up the coast to the Caribbean from January through June.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040405/NEM006 ) "The MathWorks Mapping Toolbox 2 is a great tool for our ocean circulation studies using satellite altimetry and satellite-tracked drifting buoys," said Dr.