In this article you describe an "organic" lawn food "that is a blend of blood meal, feather meal and dried poultry waste, deemed perfect for your spread's nitrogen needs.
What does DPW stand for?
DPW stands for Dried Poultry Waste
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPW
We have 60 other meanings of DPW in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Power Corporation (stock symbol)
- Digital Production Workflow
- Digital Pulse Wireless
- Direct Premiums Written (insurance)
- Director/Directorate of Public Works
- Disability Premium Waiver (insurance)
- Disaster Preparedness Week
- Disney Publishing Worldwide (Glendale, CA)
- Division of Parks and Wildlife (Colorado)
- Donkey Punch Warriors (gaming clan)
- Drunk People Welding
- Dubai Ports World (various locations)
- Deposit of Poisonous Wastes Act (UK)
- Darwin Port Welfare Committee (Australia)
- Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Development Program for Women and Children (Egypt)
- Dubai Ports World Callao (Peru)
- Del Puerto Water District (California)
- Deputy Public Works Director (government office)
- Design Perfect Web Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dried poultry waste (chicken manure) contains about 5 percent nitrogen (3 parts water-insoluble to 1 part water-soluble), 3 percent phosphorus, 2 percent potassium.
Independence, Oregon-based Whitney Farms, which has more than 140 different lawn and garden products, sells an all-purpose organic "lawn food" that is a blend of blood meal, feather meal and dried poultry waste, deemed perfect for your spread's nitrogen needs.