Maltichoc is a blend of roasted malt flours and dried malt extracts.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dried Malt Extract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Measuring Equipment
- Distributed Management Environment
- Distribution de Matériel Électrique (French: Electrical Equipment Distribution; Luxembourg)
- Distribution de Matériel Européen (French: European Equipment Distribution)
- Disturbance Monitoring Equipment (electrical grid operations)
- Division of Medical Education (various schools)
- Dmapedit (gaming map editor)
- Doby's Mill Elementary School (Lugoff, SC; also seen as DMES)
- Doctorate of Music Education
- Domestic Marijuana Eradication Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Example 1: Carbohydrate Determination in Malt Extract Viscous or dried malt extracts are obtained from germinated barley and contain naturally present enzymes, particularly amylases that convert starch into water-extractable sugars.
Amongst the products that Vanessa will be marketing will be malted ingredients made from whole grains, ultra dark liquid and dried malt extracts and natural flavour enhancers.