The National Dried Fruit Association warned this week that tax levies on 100% fruit snacks could be the start of a push by the government to begin charging VAT on previously exempt healthy foods.
What does DFA stand for?
DFA stands for Dried Fruit Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFA
We have 213 other meanings of DFA in our Acronym Attic
- Discriminant Function Analysis
- Disposable Filter Assembly
- Division of Food Additives (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
- Doctor of Fine Arts
- Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010
- Dominica Football Association
- Down for Anything
- Down from Above (architectural, mechanical drawings)
- Draft Final Act (trade; various organizations)
- Draft for Approval
- Droit Fiscal des Affaires (French: Business Tax Law)
- Duggan-French Approach
- Dutch Flower Auction
- Duty Free Allowance
- Duty Free Americas Inc
- Dynamic Fabric Automation (Cisco)
- Dynamic Force Analysis
- Dynamique des Fluides et Acoustique (French: Fluid and Acoustic Dynamics)
- Driver Fuel Assembly/Dismantling Machine
- Daffodil Festival Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the myriad global challenges facing the dried fruit and nut industry, our board has targeted several key initiatives including innovative lab services, new commodity inspections and increased capacity for third party inspection certifications for sanitation and food safety," adds Sousa, who previously served as chairman of the board in 1983 to 1985 when it was called the Dried Fruit Association of California.