National Dress in Blue Day (TM) Aims to Raise Awareness about Importance of Screening WASHINGTON, Feb.
What does DIBD stand for?
DIBD stands for Dress in Blue Day (colon cancer awareness)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DIBD
We have 2 other meanings of DIBD in our Acronym Attic
- DSCC Internet Bid Board System
- Davis International Banking Consultants (London, England, UK)
- Denver International Business Center (Denver, CO)
- Detroit International Bridge Company (Michigan)
- Developmental Inventory of Black Consciousness
- Dorchester International Brotherhood Camporee (Canada)
- Drug Infusion Balloon Catheter
- Danish Industry International Business Development (trade association; various locations)
- Development International Birth Date (drugs; Development Safety Update Report)
- Devil In a Blue Dress (movie/novel)
- Dual Independent Belt Drive (Macron)
- Digital International Boundary Database Working Group
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Biofisica ed Elettronica (Italian: Biophysical and Electronic Engineering Department; University of Genova)
- Digital Broadcasting Experts Group (industry standard)
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills
- Daegu International Bodypainting Festival (South Korea)
- Deaf International Basketball Federation
- Depth-Independent Buildup Factor (method)
- Digital Image-Based Finite Element Modeling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wear Blue to Raise Awareness about a Preventable Cancer - Colon Cancer WASHINGTON -- The 2nd Annual National Dress In Blue Day event will be held in communities and offices nationwide on Friday, March 5th as part of National Colon Cancer Awareness Month.