Janet Lavender founded Dress for Success Los Angeles after enduring a year of her own hard luck.
What does DFSLA stand for?
DFSLA stands for Dress for Success Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Diversified Fleet Services Inc.
- Durans Furniture Systems and Installations
- Differential Frequency Shift Keying
- Dorking Freestyle Sport Karate (UK)
- Double Frequency-Shift Keying
- Dairy Food Safety Laboratory (University of California, Davis)
- Datamatics Financial Services Limited (India)
- Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life (University of Maryland)
- Dominion Fiduciary Services Ltd. (Channel Islands)
- Dutch Forensic Science Laboratory
- Darkfaery Subculture Magazine
- Data Facility Storage Management (IBM)
- Deterministic Finite-State Machine
- Digital Frequency Smoothing Method
- Dry Film type Solder Mask
- Dual-Frequency Switching-Mode
- Dual-Frequency Switching-Mode Liquid Crystal
- Data Facility Storage Management Subsystem
- Data Facility System Managed Storage (IBM)
- Dirección Federal de Seguridad Nacional (Spanish: Federal Directorate of National Security, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dress For Success Los Angeles provides job interview suits to women who are in this situation, and Valencia teen Jennifer Conk urges Santa Clarita residents to make a difference in women's lives by cleaning out their closets and contributing a suit (with skirt or pants) to this organization.
WeCare is also donating business suits for men and women to disaster survivors through Dress for Success Los Angeles, a non-profit organization that provides interview-appropriate clothing and job retention support to low-income men and women seeking employment.