Additionally, the Robin's Heel Straps will help its users avoid dress code violations in school or at the workplace.
What does DCV stand for?
DCV stands for Dress Code Violation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCV
We have 72 other meanings of DCV in our Acronym Attic
- Detector Check Valve (backflow prevention device)
- Diffusion Chaussures et Vêtements (French: Shoes and Clothing Distribution)
- Direct Current Volts
- Direction du Coût des Ventes (French: Directorate of Cost of Sales)
- Directional Control Valve
- Disney Club Vacances (French: Disney Vacation Club)
- Document Control Voucher (banking & finance)
- Domain Control Validation
- Double Check Valve
- Double-Concave Lens
- Drum Circle Vibe (Deltona, FL)
- Dry Creek Valley (California)
- Dubai Cargo Village (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Darby Creek Valley Association (Pennsylvania)
- Delaware Commission of Veterans Affairs (Delaware Department of State)
- Differential Cyclonic Vorticity Advection (meteorology)
- Disabled Crime Victims Assistance (Fort Worth, TX)
- Discounted Value Added
- Double Check Valve Assembly
- Dry Creek Valley Association (Healdsburg, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hollywood executives who gave Fred Astaire only a qualified seal of approval in his first screen test might have been referring to Jimmy Melia, the man whose white dancing shoes remain among the FA Cup's best-loved dress code violations.
Further, there have been more dress code violations and detentions for tardy students issued this year.
They love the power of telling anyone who answers back to hop it on the pretence of some dress code violation.
After forking out a small fortune to reserve a table at an exclusive five-star venue, Jenny arrived in all her glory to enjoy her evening, only to be confronted with multiple dress code violations.
com CAPTION(S): photo Photo: (color) Saugus High School Assistant Principal Frank Ferry says dress code violations are down considerably this year, but he's got a special T-shirt for students who still haven't gotten the message.
He was reprimanded and handed a five-day suspension for his dress code violation.
What happened instead what that Jimmy Cox fixated himself upon such trivial dress code violations (uneven zipper levels