March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
What does DWA stand for?
DWA stands for DreamWorks Animation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DWA
We have 77 other meanings of DWA in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Waiting Area
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft (German: German Association for Water)
- Died of Wounds Resulting from Action with Enemy (US Navy)
- Dielectric Wedge Antenna
- Digital Watermarking Alliance (computer-aided information)
- Digital Waveform Acquisition
- Domino Web Access
- Dont Worry About It (internet chat)
- Double Wrap-Around
- Down with Acronyms
- Dutch Warmblood Association
- Dynamic Wavelength Allocation
- Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 (UK)
- Dog Writers Association of America
- Deaf Women Against Breast Cancer
- Dad with a Camera (Internet slang)
- Deposit/Withdrawal At Custodian
- Devil Without A Cause (Kid Rock song)
- Disregard Women, Acquire Currency
- Downtown Women's Action Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Royal Caribbean International (the cruise line), a US-based cruise line brand owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (OSE: RCL) (NYSE: RCL), has announced a strategic alliance with DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc (NASDAQ:DWA) (DreamWorks), a US-based animated film studio.
Analysts say the deal has ramifications for other smaller players in Hollywood, such as DreamWorks Animation SKG.
Byline: Greg Hernandez Staff Writer GLENDALE - Two weeks after acknowledging that its second-quarter profit would be lower than expected, DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.
a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics, today announced the exclusive availability of the 3D Blu-ray version of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
When DreamWorks Animation chief Jeffrey Katzenberg brought Rock, Stiller, Jada Pinkett Smith (Gloria the hippo), and David Schwimmer (Melman the giraffe) into the project, he wanted them to bring their personalities to the film.
The power of HP (NYSE: HPQ) technology and the creative strength of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.
5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.