Meanwhile, Dravidar Kazhagam leaders and activists also staged protests in Chennai, holding Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa culpable for war crimes committed by that country's military on Tamils during the civil war, which ended in 2009.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Don Knotts (actor)
- Don't Know
- Donkey Kong (game)
- Donna Karan (fashion)
- Donut King (various locations)
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd. (publishing)
- Double Kill (gaming)
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We hope for the best," said Duraisamy, a top functionary of the pro- LTTE Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam ( PDK).
Except the Periyar- Maniyammai Institute, run by Karunanidhi acolyte and Dravidar Kazhagam general secretary K.