The University of Cape Town was in the international team that included Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong Airport Authority, Hong Kong Drainage Services Department and Delft University of Technology.
What does DSD stand for?
DSD stands for Drainage Services Department (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSD
We have 235 other meanings of DSD in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Selling Directive (consumer legislation; EU)
- District of South Dakota (judiciary)
- District Secretary's Division (Sri Lanka)
- District Security Division
- Division of Shortage Designation
- Division of Student Development (various schools)
- Doctor in Social Development (various universities)
- Document Structure Description (XML)
- Double Shoulder Disarticulation
- Double Stamp Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Drainage Services Department has been working on several other major flood-prevention projects in phases.
Insituform also has begun work on a $17 million project for the Drainage Services Department, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The Drainage Services Department today signed an agreement with the contractor for the major works of the Happy Valley Underground Stormwater Storage Scheme, the biggest new engineering contract ever awarded by the Government.
For example, he pointed out that the City of Edmonton's Drainage Services department has reported savings of more than $1 million Canadian per year over the last five years from its use of an automated, interoperable geospatial environment based on MicroStation.