Toshiba Low ON-Resistance N-ch Power MOSFET (Photo: Business Wire) Polarity Part number Drain-to-source voltage VDSS (V) Drain Current ID (A) Series Nch TK55S10N1 100 55 U-MOS VIII-H Key Features 1.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Drain Current
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa City Zen Center (Iowa City, IA)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Development (Canadian International Development Research Centre)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Committee (Namibian Coast Conservation & Management Project; Global Environmental Facility; Swakopmund, Namibia)
- Instytut Centrum Zdrowia Matki Polki (Poland)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (India)
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Strategy (New Jersey)
- International Code of Zoological Nomenclature
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- ICT (Informatie en Communicatietechnologie) Connectie Zorg Twente (Dutch: ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Association Care Connection Twente; Twente, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under operating conditions of 24V drain-to-source voltage (VDS) and 1A quiescent drain current (IDQ) and at frequencies of 13.
The SC1894 provides improved correction over previous generations of RFPAL and new features including temperature-compensated gate biasing, dual RF power measurement, temperature sensor, and quad-ADCs/quad-DACs that, for example, can be used to measure the output of an RF reverse power detector or the drain current of the final stage PA.
Footnote BCDMOS = Mixed-signal technology with Bipolar, CMOS and DMOS components DC = Drain Current EMC = Electro Magnetic Compatibility ESD = Electronic Static Discharge PWM = Pulse Width Modulation SOI = Silicon On Insulator technology About Atmel Atmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components.
Using the ferroelectric biopolymer thin film and an organic semiconductor, the group has prototyped a 3x3-pixel-equivalent memory array screen-printed on a flexible plastic film and confirmed that the device retains a two-digit drain current on/off ratio for more than 10 days after power is turned off.
75mm with a drain current of 4A and a maximum ON resistance (RDS(ON)) down to 46mEA.
Ultra Small Diversified Packages, Low On-Resistance MOSFETs Operate at Low Voltage and Maintain 250mA Drain Current IRVINE, Calif.
It does this by conserving the intrinsic source- drain symmetry of the transistor by using the substrate as the voltage reference and by introducing the concept of forward and reverse components of the drain current.