JSA This takes listeners back to the characters and events of the original Dragonlance Chronicles Trilogy and fills in many of the gaps; it takes place between the events of Dragons of Autumn Twilight and Dragons of Winter Dawning.
What does DLC stand for?
DLC stands for Dragonlance Chronicles (trilogy of novels by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DLC
We have 224 other meanings of DLC in our Acronym Attic
- Dominican Leadership Conference
- Dominion Lending Centre (Canada)
- Don Lawrence Collection (comics; UK)
- Donation Land Claim (real property transactions)
- Double Layer Capacitor
- Down (Stage) Left Center
- Down Link Callup
- Down Link Communications system
- Downloadable Content (Xbox Live)
- Doxie Lovers Club (online bulletin board for dachshund owners and enthusiasts)
- Driver License Compact
- Drummond Lighterage Company
- Dual-Listed Company (finance)
- Dubai Logistics City (United Arab Emirates)
- Dutchess Land Conservancy (New York)
- Duty Limiting Condition (physical profile)
- Dynamic Leisure Corporation (Tampa, FL)
- Dynamic Load Control
- Signalling-Data-Link-Connection-Order Signal
- Dynein Light Chain Group A (cytoplasma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That job led to his association with Margaret Weis and their first novel publication together: the Dragonlance Chronicles.
In the trilogy, Weis and Hickman fill in critical details about the events and characters readers have grown attached to in the 22 years since the creation of the DRAGONLANCE[R] saga's first trilogy, The Dragonlance Chronicles.