DragonDictate for Windows and Dragon PowerSecretary for the Macintosh and MAC OS -- Users can control their PCs and Macs and work directly in their applications without touching a keyboard or a mouse.
What does DDWin stand for?
DDWin stands for Dragondictate for Windows
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Dutch Design Week (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Database Driven Web Application
- Decos Document -Web Edition (web document management)
- Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management (California Department of Public Health)
- Defense Distribution Depot Warner Robbins, GA, USA
- Device Description Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Devizes & District Wargames Group (England)
- Digital Display Working Group
- Disability and Development Working Group
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin Inc.
- Different Dimension Warrior Lady (Yugioh card)
- Demand-Driven Workforce Management
- Digital Diamond Web Media (Vancouver, Canada)
- Digital Display Wall Module
- Drum-Dried Waxy Maize
- Departmental Development Working Party (Pakistan)
- Division of Disability and Workforce Programs (Employment and Training Administration; US DOL)
- Disc Dislocation With Reduction
- Disc Displacement With Reduction
- Department of Drinking Water Supply (Ministry of Rural Development; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new DragonDictate for Windows editions will each be application-specific.
Together, DragonLaw and the new DragonDictate for Windows 2.
Dragon Systems formerly licensed their industry-leading large vocabulary speech recognition systems, DragonDictate for Windows and DragonDictate for DOS, to Kolvox for inclusion in some of their products.
With four major European language versions of DragonDictate for Windows and an extensive international distribution network taking shape, Dragon Systems is well positioned to capitalize on this rapidly growing market.
Complete dictation functionality can be added by simply upgrading DragonDictate for Windows Starter Edition 1.
DragonDictate for Windows application and runs on standard industry third-party sound cards.
recently announced at European computer trade shows, the introduction of DragonDictate for Windows in British English, German and Italian versions.