DRAGON QUEST V: HAND OF THE HEAVENLY BRIDE **** DS SQUARE Enix continue their sterling work updating their back catalogue for a new generation, with this remake of a Japan only 1991 Super Nintendo game.
What does DQ5 stand for?
DQ5 stands for Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Drawing Quality
- Dressage Queen
- Drift Queen
- Double Quantum - Magic Angle Filter
- Double and Quadruple Excitation Diagrams In Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Double and Quadruple Excitation Diagrams in Rayleigh-Schroedinger Perturbation Theory
- Definite Quantity Price Lists
- Dragon Quest II (gaming)
- Dragon Quest III (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (gamimg)
- Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (gaming)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (gaming)
- Data Quality Act
- Data Quality Assessment
- data quality assurance
- Delivery Quality Assurance
- Department of Quality Assurance
- Development Quality Assurance (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second entry in the Zenithia Trilogy for Nintendo DS, DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride brings a pivotal title in the DRAGON QUEST franchise to North America for the first time.
VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume Is Confirmed for a North American Release, and DRAGON QUEST V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride Is Given a Release Date LOS ANGELES, Nov.