But whereas Mass Effect 2 removed a lot of the flab of the first game, Dragon Age 2 trims too far into the muscle because the multi-award winning Dragon Age: Origins had a solid model to begin with.
What does DAO stand for?
DAO stands for Dragon Age: Origins (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DAO
We have 105 other meanings of DAO in our Acronym Attic
- Disbursing Accounting Officer
- Disk-At-Once (CD creation)
- District Adjudication Officers (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- District Adjudications Officer
- District Attorney's Office
- Division Air Officer
- Division Ammunition Officer
- Division Aviation Officer
- Document Advisor Office
- Double Action Only (handguns)
- Dual Action Only (firearms)
- Duly Authorized Officer (mental health; New Zealand)
- Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans
- Denrées Alimentaires d'Origines Animales (French: Foodstuffs of Animal Origin)
- Desert Aire Owners Association (Washington)
- Dominion Astrophysical Observatory Annual Report (Saanich, British Columbia)
- Désastreuses Aventures des Orphelins Baudelaire (French: Grim Adventures of the Baudelaire Orphans; Lemony Snicket novels)
- Dark Age of Camelot (computer game by Mythic Entertainment)
- Dark Age of Camelot (game)
- Dark Angels of Chaos (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
are proud to announce that Inon Zur's celebrated music from DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS makes its U.
The company behind the Mass Effect games and Dragon Age: Origins have a rich pedigree in turning out huge releases with great combat, characters and amazing plots.
DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS **** 360/PS3/PC DEVELOPERS Bioware have a rich history of producing classic role-playing games such as Mass Effect and Knights of the Old Republic.
Players of Dragon Age Journeys will have the chance to earn exclusive in-game content for Dragon Age: Origins on the day of its release.
Created by BioWare, the property has spawned many novels, an animated film, comic books, collectibles and more since Dragon Age: Origins launched in 2009.
99 ***** BioWare's fantasy romp Dragon Age: Origins won over sword and sorcery fans in pretty conclusive style when it was released a couple of years ago.
Currently announced projects at BioWare include the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect 2, one of the highest rated video games of all time, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, the highly anticipated sequel to 2009's "RPG of the Year" Dragon Age: Origins, and the story-driven massively multiplayer online game, Star Wars: The Old Republic(TM).