It will also discuss a draft working paper submitted by Bahrain's Financial Audit Bureau on the implementation of International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions (ISSAI) in the Gulf region.
What does DWP stand for?
DWP stands for Draft Working Paper
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DWP
We have 70 other meanings of DWP in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche WertpapierServiceBank
- Dharma Wanita Persatuan (Indonesian: Dharma Women's Association)
- Digital Wave-Processing Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Direct Written Premium (insurance)
- Discussed with Patient (medical shorthand)
- Dishwasher Panel
- Dislocated Worker Program (various locations)
- Dismissed With Prejudice
- Division of Water and Power
- Dominant Wave Period (weather)
- Drinking Water Program
- Drinking Water Protection
- Dritte Welt Partner (German: Third World Partners)
- Driving While Phoning
- Dutch Web Promotion (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Wavelength Provisioning
- Dynamic Weapon Pricing (gamin, Counter-Strike: Source)
- Dynamic Web Page (Big Planet product)
- Dangerous Waste Permit Application
- Dead With Paramedic Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the meeting will discuss a draft working paper that warns against violating Muslim invariables, saying such violation posed a direct threat to Muslim-Christian coexistence and political representation through the parliamentary elections, AL HAYAT said.
A WAG spokesman said: "Our Sexual Health and Well-being draft working paper is currently out for public consultation and we would encourage everyone to have their say by responding to the consultation.