A draft Request for Proposals (RFP) was issued on February 15, 2013, in anticipation of the release of the formal RFP in April, and an industry engagement is being held today.
What does DRFP stand for?
DRFP stands for Draft Request For Proposal
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DRFP
We have 3 other meanings of DRFP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Radio Frequency Memory Unit
- Desert Research Foundation of Namibia
- Designing Cisco RF (Radio Frequency) Networks
- Dirección de Recursos Forestales Nativos (Spanish: Native Forest Resources Division; Argentina)
- Durham Region Field Naturalists (Canada)
- Diamond Ranch Foods Ltd.
- Daily Racing Form Press (Japan)
- Délégation Régionale à la Formation Professionnelle (French: Regional Delegation for Vocational Training)
- Direction Régionale des Finances Publiques (French: Regional Directorate of Public Finance)
- Douglas Reid Fogelson Photography (Chicago, IL)
- Donna Reed Foundation for the Performing Arts (Denison, IA)
- Dyadic Reflective Functioning Questionnaire (psychoanalysis)
- Daniel Richey Financial Services (Heber Springs, AR)
- Data Recorder Functional Segment (ASW)
- Differential Ratiometric Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Direct Response Financial Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Distant Recurrence Free Survival (oncology)
- Drug Revolving Fund Scheme (Nigeria)
- Dual Reflector Feed System
- Data Radio Frequency System Interface (DOCSIS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS PositiveID Corporation (OTCBB: PSID) said that the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a draft request for proposal (RFP) for Stage 1 of BioWatch Generation 3, an autonomous biodetection system designed to protect the nation against biological threats.
Last month, the US Air Force announced it was reopening the bidding and that a draft request for proposals would be presented to the companies competing for the job, US-based Hawker Beechcraft Corp.
In a letter to the Pentagon's acquisitions chief, Northrop president and chief executive Wes Bush deplored a "clear preference" in the draft request for proposal "for a smaller aircraft with limited multi-role capability" than the modified Airbus A330 proposed by his group and Airbus parent EADS.
A draft request for proposals for the latest iteration of the US Air Force's long-standing KC-X requirement, covering at least 100 aircraft, is also expected soon.
The reason we're asking for that is since the issuance of the draft request for proposal (RFP) two weeks ago, as we've engaged in our discussions with the Pentagon, and .
will meet with Pentagon officials to discuss the new draft request for proposals issued last week.
On Monday the Department issued the draft request for proposal for the new tanker, KC-X, and I hope Secretary Wynne and I together hope to have source selection sometime next spring, and a contract award in July or so of 2007.