The demo will be compliant with the draft proposed American National Standard for ATM-based multi-pair bonding standard and consist of an Aware StratiPHY2+-based CPE connected to an ADSL2+ multi-port CO modem, and will show delivery of data rates of more than 40 Mbps over two regular phone lines.
What does DPANS stand for?
DPANS stands for Draft Proposed American National Standard
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Disseminated Peritoneal Adenomucinosis
- DP Accounting Manager (IBM computer program)
- Du Pareil au Même (French clothing store)
- Direct Productive Annual Maintenance Man-hours
- Disabled Peoples Alliance Northamptonshire (UK)
- Disk Performance Analyzer for Networks (Diskeeper Corporation)
- Distribution Pièces Auto Narbonnaise (French auto parts distribution company)
- Drug Policy Alliance Network (advocacy)
- Dales Pony Association of North America
- Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico
- Defense Planning and Operations
- Deputy Public Affairs Officer
- Deputy Public Assistance Officer (FEMA)
- Disabled Persons Action Organization (Watertown, NY)
- District Public Affairs Officer
- Données Particulières de l'Appel d'Offres (French: Data Sheet of Tender)
- Division des Personnels Administratifs, Ouvriers, Sociaux et de Santé (French: Administrative Social and Health Staff and Workers Division)
- Diameter of the Pulmonary Arterial Outflow Tract (thoracic and cardiovascular medicine)
- Dayton Peace Accords Project (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demo is compliant with the draft proposed American National Standard for ATM-based multi-pair bonding, which enables ADSL throughputs on multiple telephone lines to be aggregated, or "bonded.
The draft proposed American National Standard for HDSL2 was developed by ANSI accredited Committee T1 and is now out for voting and comment.