For example, according to VA's Draft National CARES Plan, issued on August 4, 2003, hundreds of staff across VA devoted a great deal of time and energy to the CARES implementation process, which lasted 14 months.
What does DNCP stand for?
DNCP stands for Draft National CARES (Capital Asset Realignment for Enhanced Services) Plan (US VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNCP
We have 3 other meanings of DNCP in our Acronym Attic
- Dirección Nacional de Cuentas Nacionales (Spanish: National Directorate of National Accounts; Argentina)
- Direction Nationale de la Conservation de la Nature (French: National Directorate for Nature Protection)
- Director, Naval Communications Note
- Did Not Check Out
- Did Not Complete Operation (military shorthand)
- Duty Non-Commissioned Officer
- Director of Non-Commissioned Officer and Enlisted Affairs
- DECnet Phase IV Control Protocol
- Department of Nature Conservation and Protection (Cambodia)
- Dirección Nacional de Contrataciones Públicas (Spanish: National Directorate of Public Procurement; Paraguay)
- Department of the Navy Consolidated Programming Guidance
- Department of the Navy Consolidated Planning and Programming Guidance
- Drewfus Nation Cyber-Pirate Radio (podcast)
- Department of National Civil Registration (Nigeria)
- Do Not Call Registry
- Division of Networking and Communication Research and Infrastructure
- DAASC Network Control System
- Data Network Control Station
- Defense National Stockpile Center
- Digital Network Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Principi today presented the draft National CARES Plan to the independent CARES Commission, which will play a critical role in assessing the proposed plan for the future of veterans' health care.
On July 29, 2003, we shared our additional perspectives, which Congressional Staff indicated would be helpful to the Commission as it considers the draft National CARES Plan that VA presented on August 4, 2003.