A HS2 Ltd spokeswoman said: "We recognise the impact major infrastructure projects like HS2 can have on local communities and businesses, and more detail regarding potential construction sites and power supply locations as well as road access and diversions will be included in the draft environmental statement to be published this spring.
What does DES stand for?
DES stands for Draft Environmental Statement
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DES
We have 367 other meanings of DES in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Emergency Services (FEMA)
- Division of Employment Security (various locations)
- Division of Engineering Services (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Division of Environmental Sciences
- Division of Environmental Services
- Doctor of Environmental Studies
- Document Exchange Server (software; Kofax)
- Doppler Echocardiography Study
- DOSECC (Drilling, Observation and Sampling of the Earth's Continental Crust) Exploration Services, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Double Edged Sword (gaming clan)
- Draft European Standard
- Drilling Equipment Set (oil industry)
- Drug Eluting Stent
- Drug Enforcement Section (various locations)
- Dry Eye Syndrome (aka Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca)
- Dynamic Electronic Systems (Houston, TX)
- Dynamic Energy Saver (computing)
- Dynamic Environmental Scan
- Dysequilibrium Syndrome
- Disorder of Extreme Stress Not Otherwise Specified
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said: "Rather than do the 'bare minimum' we, for example, doubled the consultation period from 28 to 56 days, consulted on a full draft environmental statement rather than just preliminary environmental information, and from February 2013 have been providing more information than was required on the project and what we've done since consultation.
Consultation on draft environmental statement including design refinements for phase one (London to Birmingham).
All public comments received on the draft environmental statement and supplement, as well as comments submitted to Los Angeles County Planning Commission public hearings, will be incorporated into the final version of the federal environmental document, expected to be completed early next year, Bureau of Land Management officials said.