For more information or to read a copy of the draft environmental report, go to tinyurl.
What does DER stand for?
DER stands for Draft Environmental Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DER
We have 123 other meanings of DER in our Acronym Attic
- Directly Executable Representation
- Disaster Emergency Response
- Discrepancy Event Report
- Distinguished Encoding Rules
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Dividend Equivalent Rights (stock award0
- Division of Engineering Research (various schools)
- Division of Extramural Research (NIH)
- Documentation Evaluation Record
- Dose Equivalent Rate
- Drug Experience Report (pharmascience)
- Dry Extract Ratio
- Duplicate Email Remover (software)
- dwelling emission rate (UK)
- Dynamically Extensible Router
- Radar Picket Escort Ship
- Derecha (Spanish: right; used in addresses)
- Danish Energy Regulatory Authority
- Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (UK)
- Defense Environmental Restoration Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
The draft environmental report is up for public review and comment through Nov.
A draft environmental report is scheduled for completion by April 20.
An open house will be held Tuesday night in Agua Dulce, and written comments on the draft environmental report for the project will be accepted until Jan.
With the required draft environmental report just issued, we now have the answer.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority will hold a public hearing today in Los Angeles on its draft environmental report.
The California High Speed Rail Authority is accepting public comments on the draft environmental report until the May 14 deadline.
The draft environmental report, released in late December, concluded that the planned $172 million, open-air Town Center would bring heavier traffic to Glendale's downtown, but that the bulk of that could be remedied and otherwise would have few negative impacts.