He was previously the Owner, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Dr.
What does DPB stand for?
DPB stands for Dr. Pepper Bottling (beverages)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPB
We have 63 other meanings of DPB in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Pulse Blanking (RF Interference Mitigation)
- Direct Product Basis
- Discounted Payback (Period)
- District Planning Board (India)
- Division of Particle Beams APS
- Division Property Book
- Docteur du Pare-Brise (French: Doctor's Windshield; cars; Canada)
- Domestic Purposes Benefit (New Zealand)
- Donald P. Bellisario (TV writer, producer, director)
- Double Positioning Boundary
- Drive Parameter Block
- Dakota Pet Breeders Association (South Dakota)
- Dana Point Boaters Association (California)
- Deygas, Perrachon, Bes et Associés (French law firm)
- Diamond Pastime Baseball Association (various locations)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Australia)
- Duckpin Professional Bowlers Association
- Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee
- Distributed Progressive Branch-and-Bound
- Double Psi Beta Barrel (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that Lou Lowenkron, formerly chairman and chief executive officer of A&W brands, and Jim Turner, chairman and chief executive officer of Dr.
Web-based Route Accounting System Uniquely Tailored for Soft Drink Distributors MINNEAPOLIS -- HighJump Software, a global provider of supply chain management software, announced today that long-time customer Middle Tennessee Dr.
a unit of The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT), today announced that it has transferred distribution rights for all channels of distribution in the Texas markets of Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and Waco to Dr.
Specializing in innovative solutions for business document management, PFC has amassed an extensive list of clients including Boeing's Rocketdyne Division (International Space Station), Los Angeles City Attorney's Office, Dr.