The most recent was last week, when police arrested homeless people for trespassing in an encampment across from the Fourth Street bridge, according to Becky Dennison, executive director of the Downtown Women's Action Coalition.
What does DWAC stand for?
DWAC stands for Downtown Women's Action Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWAC
We have 15 other meanings of DWAC in our Acronym Attic
- DreamWorks Animation (stock symbol)
- Dutch Warmblood Association
- Dynamic Wavelength Allocation
- Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 (UK)
- Dog Writers Association of America
- Deaf Women Against Breast Cancer
- Dad with a Camera (Internet slang)
- Deposit/Withdrawal At Custodian
- Devil Without A Cause (Kid Rock song)
- Disregard Women, Acquire Currency
- Drinking Water Advisory Council
- Dual Wavelength Add/drop Cassette
- Doctor Who Autograph Collectors Club
- Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas
- Distinction Without A Difference
- Divine Word Academy of Dagupan (Dagupan, Philippines)
- Doctor Who Audio Dramas
- Donations with a Difference (UK)
- Dream Within a Dream (Britney Spears tour)
- Dress with a Difference (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``In the thousands of homeless people I have worked with downtown, I have never found one that would not take shelter,'' said Becky Dennison, executive director of the Downtown Women's Action Coalition.