Previously known as Downtown Phoenix Technology Exchange and Sterling Network Services (SNS), 120 E.
What does DPTE stand for?
DPTE stands for Downtown Phoenix Technology Exchange (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPTE
We have 1 other meaning of DPTE in our Acronym Attic
- Disabled Persons Tax Credit (UK tax credit for working people with disabilities)
- District Pharmacy Training Coordinator (Walgreens)
- Double Pits to Chesty (extreme sports trick)
- Defense Planning Terrain Database (US Army)
- Dewan Pimpinan Tingkat Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Level Executive Board)
- Discrete Phase-Type Distribution
- Design Processing Technologies (France)
- Device Parameter Table Extension (computing)
- Division of Professional-Technical Education (Idaho)
- Double Porte pour Transfert Etanche (French: Double Door for Leaktight Transfer; infection control)
- Dutch Program for Tissue Engineering (Netherlands)
- Dynamic Process Tracing Environment (various schools)
- Data Products Toppan Forms Ltd. (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Database of Populus Transcription Factor
- Diabetes Prevention Task Force (Sri Lanka)
- Danish-Polish Telecommunication Group
- Di- and Polymeric Triglycerides
- Diplomacy Players Technical Guide (game)
- Dubai's Professional Trading Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USURF will collocate equipment at Sterling's 25,000 square foot data center located in the Downtown Phoenix Technology Exchange.